We aim to...
- Provide a high-quality childcare service within a happy, stimulating, safe environment for children, parents/carers and staff where everyone is encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
- Provide the opportunity to design and deliver a curriculum, where our children will lead their learning and our staff will provide meaningful experiences, which reflect children’s interests within stimulating spaces both indoors and outdoors. The curriculum will encompass the values, capacities and principles of Curriculum for Excellence and take into account individual children and their development.
- Provide a curriculum which allows children to reach their full potential through:
New experiences, which inspire curiosity and investigation and encourages active learning.
- Recognising that the whole child is important and that social, emotional, physical and intellectual development are inter-related.
- Experiences and activities that are provided in a variety of environmental settings.
- Recognising what children are able to do and not what they cannot do. To use observations and assessment procedures tailored to their individual needs by building on their existing skills.
- Provide flexible service to accommodate the needs of the children and their families and to develop partnerships with parents by sharing information and encouraging involvement within the establishment. To work in partnership with other agencies to support children and families using the establishment.
- To ensure a quality service through monitoring, promoting staff development and equal opportunities for all the users of the nursery.
Our Vision is...
“Together we can and we will provide the highest quality of care and education for our children and families”
Meet the Staff Team